For years, I’ve used and recommended Microsoft’s Live Mesh service as the ideal way for Windows users to sync folders between PCs and the cloud. But with Microsoft deeply integrating SkyDrive into Windows 8, Windows Phone, and, eventually, the Xbox, I’ve begun transitioning from Live Mesh to SkyDrive. Here’s what you gain—and what you lose—by doing so, and some tips for making the transition.
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing