On-train wireless internet connectivity is growing fast in Europe – but even faster in the UK, which now has more than 2,000 Wi-Fi equipped carriages.
- McAfee: Businesses acting too slow with big data security | ITProPortal.com
- Prism: GCHQ ‘penetrated BlackBerry security’ to spy on G20 attendees | ITProPortal.com
- First look: iOS 7 for iPad • The Register
- 10 tips to help secure your wireless network | ITProPortal.com
- Microsoft Surface Pro gets even stiffer competition from new 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air — which one would you buy?