Apple has now confirmed via its Mountain Lion upgrade page that previously published limitations on some 64-bit Macs will extend to the final release. This means that several otherwise 64-bit capable MacBook Pros, iMacs, and Mac Pros will indeed be restricted from upgrading to OS X 10.8 when it goes public later this month. And according to information found in the recently released golden master (GM), the limitation appears to be related to graphics, as we originally suspected.
- Dropbox picks up single sign-on — business users drop passwords
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix hybrid ultrabook now available (for $1679 and up) – Liliputing
- Lenovo ThinkPad S3, S5 Leaks Show Aluminum-Cased Ultrabooks | Ubergizmo
- Archos 80 Titanium review | ITProPortal.com
- ASUS PadFone Infinity review: the convertible phone goes full HD and beyond