While they’re not busy designing laptop/tablet hybrids with built-in styluses, Toshiba has been busy working on some new Tecra laptops as well. Designed for small business users, the Tecra R940 and Tecra R950 are touted to have everything a small or medium business needs: increased durability, spill resistant keyboards, hard drive impact sensor and a shop absorbing design ensure your important files don’t get lost when your computer is damaged.
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2 • The Register
- Toshiba Kirabook review: Toshiba tries to reinvent itself with a flagship Ultrabook
- Apache OpenOffice 3.4 downloads hit 50 million | News | TechRadar