Love it or hate it, PowerPoint is an essential tool in the business user’s arsenal. As with Word and Excel, PowerPoint is a large application. The focus with PowerPoint 2013 has been on streamlining real-world usage and getting the most out of the features that already exist, rather than cramming ever more functionality into a product that’s already creaking at the seams.
- Why are you using an email address you don’t own? | Ed Bott
- This 11-Inch Laptop With a 1080p Screen Is Your Deal of the Day
- Surface Pro Comes to Europe | Windows 8 content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows
- Archos 80 Xenon $200 Tablet Launched | Ubergizmo
- Enable Office 365 Outlook Web App Offline | Paul Thurrot | Office 365 content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows