Lenovo officially announced its Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2 this week, which will be aimed at professionals. But the company’s consumer side is also preparing its Windows 8 products, including its IdeaPad Yoga, which was shown off earlier this year at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
- McAfee: Businesses acting too slow with big data security | ITProPortal.com
- Prism: GCHQ ‘penetrated BlackBerry security’ to spy on G20 attendees | ITProPortal.com
- First look: iOS 7 for iPad • The Register
- 10 tips to help secure your wireless network | ITProPortal.com
- Microsoft Surface Pro gets even stiffer competition from new 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air — which one would you buy?