With Microsoft replacing Windows Live Mesh with the SkyDrive application in Windows Essentials 2012, Windows users are suddenly faced with a decision: In the past, they could simply run Mesh and SkyDrive side-by-side, but installing Essentials 2012 actually removes Mesh. What’s the best strategy for replacing Live Mesh with SkyDrive?
- McAfee: Businesses acting too slow with big data security | ITProPortal.com
- Prism: GCHQ ‘penetrated BlackBerry security’ to spy on G20 attendees | ITProPortal.com
- First look: iOS 7 for iPad • The Register
- 10 tips to help secure your wireless network | ITProPortal.com
- Microsoft Surface Pro gets even stiffer competition from new 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air — which one would you buy?