Back in July it was reported that Acer had plans to only release Windows Phone 8 handsets in 2013. However according to the folks at Digitimes, Acer’s president Jim Wong told them that they will only be releasing one Windows Phone 8 device in 2013, and 5 Android devices as well. Now as far as the mobile industry is concerned, Acer has been known for their computers and tablets like the Iconia series for example, and not so much their mobile phones. While they have released several in the past, it’s safe to say that they were far from memorable.
- Ditch your PC for a Chromebook: can you live entirely in the cloud? | News | TechRadar
- Make your laptop battery last longer in Windows 8 | News | TechRadar
- Iconia W3 tablet live on Acer’s Finnish website, confirms 8.1 inches of Windows 8 Pro
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows