“Now to put this in perspective, we sold more iPads than any PC manufacturer sold of their entire lineup.” That about says it all. Sales of the Apple iPad is exploding, with the company announcing it sold 84M units through June.
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2 • The Register
- Toshiba Kirabook review: Toshiba tries to reinvent itself with a flagship Ultrabook
- Apache OpenOffice 3.4 downloads hit 50 million | News | TechRadar