The iPhone 5 has been officially announced and pre-sales sold out on Apple’s site in one hour. Guess what? If you have an iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5 isn’t necessarily worth the upgrade. Apple’s new mobile operating system, iOS 6, will be able to run on your device, so you’ll get all of the same great enhancements, from the smarter Siri to Facebook integration. Here are 5 other reasons why it may be better to hold on to your current iPhone–and you money–just a little longer.
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing