Several reports have suggested that O2 UK and Vodafone are considering the possibility of re-purposing their existing 900MHz radio spectrum for use by the next generation of 4G superfast mobile broadband LTE technology, which could be used as a means of combatting EE’s new 4G via 1800MHz service details. Easier said than done.
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing