Chrome Sync is a feature of the Google Chrome browser that enables you to synchronize data with other Chrome installations. The feature requires a Google account and needs to be configured in Chrome first before it becomes available. To do that, you click on the settings icon on the top right of the browser bar and select sign in to Chrome from the context menu. You can alternatively load this internal page directly which opens the same page: chrome://signin/?source=2
- Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Amazon vs. Skydrive: Which One Is Fastest? – ReadWrite
- Acer Iconia W3 Apparently Official, Running Windows 8 On an 8.1-inch Form Factor | Pocketnow
- How would you change Lenovo’s IdeaPad U310?
- ASUS Transformer Book review: meet ASUS’ first detachable Ultrabook
- Ditch your PC for a Chromebook: can you live entirely in the cloud? | News | TechRadar