So we know how to share your phone’s internet with your laptop using a WiFi tethering app, but what if you are in the unique situation where you might need to share your laptop’s internet with your phone or tablet?
- Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Amazon vs. Skydrive: Which One Is Fastest? – ReadWrite
- Acer Iconia W3 Apparently Official, Running Windows 8 On an 8.1-inch Form Factor | Pocketnow
- How would you change Lenovo’s IdeaPad U310?
- ASUS Transformer Book review: meet ASUS’ first detachable Ultrabook
- Ditch your PC for a Chromebook: can you live entirely in the cloud? | News | TechRadar