Next month Intel will launch its next-generation Atom processor aimed at tablets and other devices running Windows 8. Code-named Clover Trail, the new dual core processors will be faster than the Medfield chips starting to pop up in smartphones, and they’ll offer better graphics performance.
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing