You only have to look at the tidal wave of Ultrabooks to know that Intel design specifications can carry a lot of influence with manufacturers. That’s why the chip-maker’s claims about its latest reference tablet, built around a dual-core Atom Z2760 processor (aka “Clover Trail”), likely give us a broad hint of what to expect from devices like the forthcoming Lenovo Think Pad 2, ASUS Vivo Tab and Samsung ATIV Smart PC.
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing