Wireless (also known as Wi-Fi) hot spots, are changing the way people work. These wireless local area networks (WLANs) provide high-speed Internet connections in public locations (and at home). You can access them with a wireless-ready mobile PC, such as a laptop, netbook, smartphone, or any other mobile device equipped with a wireless card.
- Dropbox picks up single sign-on — business users drop passwords
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix hybrid ultrabook now available (for $1679 and up) – Liliputing
- Lenovo ThinkPad S3, S5 Leaks Show Aluminum-Cased Ultrabooks | Ubergizmo
- Archos 80 Titanium review | ITProPortal.com
- ASUS PadFone Infinity review: the convertible phone goes full HD and beyond