If you’re a small business owner or the head of a huge IT department, choosing a new 15-inch notebook for your company can be a difficult decision — made none the easier when the notebooks you’re choosing between feature almost identical hardware. Such is the dilemma facing those choosing between the Lenovo ThinkPad T530 and the Dell Latitude E5530. To make your decision easier, we put the T530 and E5530 head-to-head in a series of 15 rounds, comparing everything from the comfort of their keyboards to their battery life. Which business notebook will leave the ring standing?
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing