If you want to know how well Windows 8 is doing when it comes to the operating system’s adoption rate pre-launch, you best compare it to the adoption rate of previous Microsoft operating system. That’s what Computer World did and they discovered that Windows 8′s adoption rate pre-launch is a lot weaker than that of Windows 7. Statistics have been taken from Net Applications, a company that is monitoring operating system market shares among other things.
- Ditch your PC for a Chromebook: can you live entirely in the cloud? | News | TechRadar
- Make your laptop battery last longer in Windows 8 | News | TechRadar
- Iconia W3 tablet live on Acer’s Finnish website, confirms 8.1 inches of Windows 8 Pro
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows