The end of the year has brought a number of new handsets – notably the Apple iPhone 5 – which in turn caused manufacturers to drop the prices of existing smartphones to clear out stocks.
- Ditch your PC for a Chromebook: can you live entirely in the cloud? | News | TechRadar
- Make your laptop battery last longer in Windows 8 | News | TechRadar
- Iconia W3 tablet live on Acer’s Finnish website, confirms 8.1 inches of Windows 8 Pro
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows