It’s only natural that manufacturers want to show off their biggest (or in this case, smallest) and best but Sony has spotted the flaw in this plan. By thrusting their fabulously lean but powerful sexy bits in your face all the time, Ultrabooks have gained a reputation for being the Page 3 girls of computing: naughty, vigorous and lustworthy… but frankly out of your league, you leery old bastard.
- Dropbox picks up single sign-on — business users drop passwords
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix hybrid ultrabook now available (for $1679 and up) – Liliputing
- Lenovo ThinkPad S3, S5 Leaks Show Aluminum-Cased Ultrabooks | Ubergizmo
- Archos 80 Titanium review | ITProPortal.com
- ASUS PadFone Infinity review: the convertible phone goes full HD and beyond