Some branded notebook vendors have lowered the prices of their Windows 7-based notebooks sold through channel operators in the US recently in order to pave the way for the launch of Windows 8 models, according to industry sources.
- HP Envy Rove 20 is the company’s stab at a giant all-in-one Windows 8 tablet | The Verge
- HP redesigns Envy and Pavilion laptops for 2013, including one with a 3200 x 1800 screen | The Verge
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7 • The Register
- Google Drive App For Android Updated | Ubergizmo
- $199 Acer C7 Chromebook with 16GB SSD coming soon – Liliputing