Google has historically broken out preloaded Android apps like Gmail and Maps as stand-alone titles so that they don’t have to be upgraded in lock-step with the main OS, but its Calendar app typically hasn’t had that privilege.
- McAfee: Businesses acting too slow with big data security | ITProPortal.com
- Prism: GCHQ ‘penetrated BlackBerry security’ to spy on G20 attendees | ITProPortal.com
- First look: iOS 7 for iPad • The Register
- 10 tips to help secure your wireless network | ITProPortal.com
- Microsoft Surface Pro gets even stiffer competition from new 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air — which one would you buy?