The big question. You are happily trundling along with Windows 7 and everything is fine. Should you upgrade to Windows 8, at Microsoft’s tempting price of £24.99, or $39.99, for a downloadable copy?
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2 • The Register
- Toshiba Kirabook review: Toshiba tries to reinvent itself with a flagship Ultrabook
- Apache OpenOffice 3.4 downloads hit 50 million | News | TechRadar