If you are not one of the users who decides to sit out on Windows 8 or skip the start screen to go right to the desktop, you may have noticed that the start screen gets filled with applications rather quickly. This do not have to be apps that you install from Windows Store as Windows 8 picks up on – some – software installations as well so that shortcuts of those programs are displayed on the start screen as well.
- McAfee: Businesses acting too slow with big data security | ITProPortal.com
- Prism: GCHQ ‘penetrated BlackBerry security’ to spy on G20 attendees | ITProPortal.com
- First look: iOS 7 for iPad • The Register
- 10 tips to help secure your wireless network | ITProPortal.com
- Microsoft Surface Pro gets even stiffer competition from new 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air — which one would you buy?