No one understands why President Obama didn’t hammer Governor Romney on his 47% secret video comments during the first presidential debate. In hindsight, a mistake. Like President Obama, Google is throwing away its best ammunition against the iPad mini – pixel density – by publishing marketing materials that make the Nexus 7 look like a turd.
- Leaked Dell Latitude roadmap shows upcoming Haswell ultrabooks – Liliputing
- Lenovo Takes on MacBook Air with ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch | Hardware content from Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2 • The Register
- Toshiba Kirabook review: Toshiba tries to reinvent itself with a flagship Ultrabook
- Apache OpenOffice 3.4 downloads hit 50 million | News | TechRadar